Friday, August 10, 2012

Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Good Friday Morning!

Have you had a good week? I really hope so. :) It's been busy as usual around here; I've enjoyed having part of my family here. And it's only a month until my baby sister's firstborn is due! I can't WAIT! :)

Anyway. Today's recipe is brought to you by Food.com.

Let's see. Tweaks. :D I stir-fried some chicken to go in. I used fresh stir fry veggies instead of frozen, and that had broccoli, snow peas, and crinkle-sliced carrots in it. I still added the grated carrot as well. And we added a sprinkle of fresh cilantro on top.

I used Dreamfields pasta for the linguine. It's treated so that one cup has five usable carbs, so that lowers the carb count to something I can eat. :D

These noodles got a YES, PLEASE! from everyone here. They weren't very spicy at all, so don't let the name stop you from eating them. I would actually up the heat index the next time I make them, with a little more Thai chili sauce or even a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes. I like heat with peanut sauce! :)

Do you have plans to try something new this weekend? I hope so - and that you'll share with me what you made! :) Heck, these were easy - you could do this one! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment