Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pumpkin Bundt Cake

 Good Wednesday Morning!

What a week it's been. Here's hoping things sail a little smoother for a while!

Have you tried anything new lately?

Here's my newest try; it's from the Just a Pinch Recipe Club, which I've mentioned several times - for Pumpkin Bundt Cake.


I can't quite decide about this cake. It's SUPER-simple, and nicely moist without being too much so. But it's lacking...something. Mom and I talked about it maybe needing a struesel layer, or more spice, or something. I did add extra cinnamon - my pumpkin pie spice didn't smell like much, so I added more cinnamon. I always add more cinnamon. :D

I think I have to give it a NO, THANKS, just because I've got SO many dessert recipes already. But it made a BEAUTIFUL cake, and would be easy to transport. I might come back to it and play with it a little, but I kind of doubt it. It IS good, though. :D You should try it, and tell me what YOU think.

OK, I'm outta here. I think Mom and I are going to go to the county fair for a little this evening; I think we need just some FUN time. Have a wonderful, BLESSED day! Hug someone, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment