Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PB&J Blondie Bars



It's Wednesday again. :) I hope you're having a great week! If not, go home and make these. :D

I guess you can guess these get a YES, PLEASE! from me. And I bet you'd like to know about them. :D They're PB&J Blondies from the Food Network.

I was a little dubious at first; there is NO peanut butter in them. But they taste like there is! And I used homemade strawberry jam, so  I would give them the best possible ingredients. But if I were to make them for just us, I'd use grape - it's my favorite PB&J. :D Trust me, though, there was NOTHING wrong with the strawberry!!!

These were a big hit with Kenn, too! I put what was left into the freezer, because between the two of us, we could have polished them off in less than 24 hours - and that's BAD. :D

Seriously. Make these. You'll love them. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day - and LMK if you try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment