Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Asian Meatballs


Welcome to Wednesday! Are you having a good week?

I had a Premiere Jewelry party on President's Day, and I made four new recipes. This is one of the four! This is Asian Meatballs from Gimme Some Oven. :D

One of the good things about these meatballs is that I could make the meatballs up to the baking point, and the sauce, ahead of time. Then I baked off the meatballs and heated the sauce so we were ready to eat when everyone got here.

The meatballs were really tender! The sauce, I would probably back off the hoisin a little bit - it was pretty strong. Maybe up the sesame oil JUST a touch. But overall, these get a YES, PLEASE! from us.

I will say I did NOT like them so much reheated. The meatball toughened up, and it was just not nearly as good. But you could use the meatball part of this recipe for an Asian noodle bowl, and they would be wonderful!

OK, I'm outta here. :D Be BLESSED - and try something new! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment