Monday, March 11, 2013

Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies


Welcome to yet another Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Did you get a chance to try making something new? What about comfort foods? Link me to something you love!

OK. Here's the THIRD recipe from my jewelry party. They are Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies from Divine Baking.

I have to admit to you: I accidentally used semisweet chocolate chips instead of bittersweet. I mean, I BOUGHT good-quality bittersweet chocolate chips for this recipe. But I forgot to use them, and used my Toll House semisweets instead. ::hanging head::

The GOOD news? I don't think I would have liked them that dark-tasting! These are CHOCOLATE. And from what I can tell, there's pretty much no gluten in them. And the only fat I can find in them is from the chocolate chips. Pretty incredible!

These got a YES, PLEASE! - and they freeze well, too. I thought they'd be pretty fragile, but nope. I froze the rest, and ate the last one about two weeks later. Just as good and just as cookie-shaped as before I froze them. :D

OK, I'm outta here again. :) Have a wonderful, blessed day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment