Monday, September 23, 2013

Candy Corn Fingernails

Happy Monday! :)

Sorry about last week; I just got totally wiped out, and spent every spare moment - which weren't numerous! - resting. But now that the show's up and running, and I only have to be there Friday and Saturday, I should be doing MUCH better. :D

Today's post is from Julie Ann's Art, for candy corn fingernails. :)

Now, I haven't a clue why I'm into nail art all of a sudden - but I am. :D I did a fun one this weekend that I'm looking forward to sharing soon. This one I did last week - and got lots of comments on it. :)

I didn't find the tutorial until a few minutes ago - I was just working off a photo. SO, I painted my nails white, then did the orange, and finally the yellow. And looking at her tutorial, I'm not sure I'd go with the orange first - I'm thinking the yellow, to make sure I get great coats of it down. You can see through it on the photo! But I would definitely do this one again - it was really cute. :)

Do you do your own nails? I figure I save about $40 a mani - and getting it done in a salon usually means they completely peel off in 24 hours. Go, me! :D

OK, I'm outta here! Rest and work are the orders for this week. If you want more info on the show I'm doing, drop me an email! :) Or leave me a comment. Have a wonderful day! BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment