Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baked Egg Boats

Happy Wednesday! :) I hope you're enjoying your "short work week" - although, if you work at or from home, you KNOW there's no such thing! :D

Today's recipe is for Baked Egg Boats from Spoon Fork Bacon.


This was a surprise for me! It definitely gets a YES, PLEASE! - although I didn't have QUITE what I needed as far as bread goes. I used a PIECE of a baguette, and hollowed it out. I spilled some of the egg, so I should have added another to the mix. I used ham cubes and Monterrey Jack cheese. (I don't really like gruyere.) The texture of the bread changed into this light, crispy, delicious little puff every time I took a bite. :) If you have company for breakfast or brunch, these are easy to whip up and serve; they don't take too much time in the oven at all.

Let me know what you think! Two breakfast recipes down, one more to share with you - THIS week, anyway. :D Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment