Monday, September 9, 2013

Mighty Tasty Mini Lasagnas

Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? I did; although Kenn's been so busy he doesn't know if he's coming or going, we took Saturday night to go out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We'd already planned to take Sunday off - we were going to go to Atlanta for the weekend, but he couldn't take all the time off to go. So, we woke up to the electricity off. That makes it difficult to get projects he needed done, OR get ready to go anywhere. So we took the day off, anyway. :) It felt REALLY odd, and I was REALLY tempted to go do what I was supposed to be doing, but I didn't. I hope I don't pay for that later....

Oh, well. Too late now. :D

Today's recipe is for Mighty Tasty Mini Lasagnas from Catching Fireflies.


Now, then. I used my mom's Pampered Chef brownie pan to make these in; the original did it in regular muffin tins, but I thought, since wonton wrappers are square, why not go more with the shape of them?

These are a YES, PLEASE! recipe. They were super easy to assembly-line make, easy ingredients - I tend to keep everything but the ricotta in my fridge, anyway - and pretty yummy. I do wish I'd had some ground beef to bulk these up a bit, but they were still good. I've got some in my freezer, too - I tend to be the only one who eats stuff like this, so I didn't make too many. :) That was another nice thing about the "recipe"; you really don't have to make a lot of them! I'm also going to tag them as frugal; they're not expensive to make, if you price it out per cup!

OK, I'm out of here. This is our last normal week of rehearsal for CINDERELLA, then into tech week and opening! :) Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment