Friday, September 6, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes


Happy Friday! Well, until today, it felt like fall might be on its way - but we're back up into the 90s if the forecast holds correctly today. :::sigh::: :D Still, with canned pumpkin, we can make it taste like fall any time of the year!

Like with today's recipe for Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from Annie's Eats.

These were a definite YES, PLEASE! for me. Kenn swears up and down he doesn't like pumpkin, so this time, I didn't even offer him any pancakes. :D My mom wanted them to taste more like pumpkin pie, but they're PANCAKES, Mom. :D I loved them.

The good news is that they freeze beautifully! So I was able to eat pancakes whenever I didn't want to cook - I just popped them in the microwave to warm up to butter-melting temperature. :D Yum! I didn't change a thing in the recipe, either.

OK, I'm outta here! Tomorrow is our 17th anniversary. :) Have a wonderful day, and a blessed weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment