Monday, July 30, 2012

Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli

Good Monday Morning! :) Did you have a good weekend? Did you try anything new? I love trying new things - it breaks the monotony a little of "What's for dinner?" :D

Today's recipe is the fried ravioli I promised you last week, from Easy Restaurant Recipes. It's supposed to be the toasted ravioli from Olive Garden.

Now, then. What I did was took those wanton wrapper ravioli I made from the review post last week and put them in the freezer, uncooked. When I took them out of the freezer, I should have immediately separated them - they stuck together a little bit when I tried to do it later. But they still worked beautifully for this recipe.

I was also in a hurry, and didn't read the entire recipe before I started; I combined all the dry ingredients, instead of having two breading mixes. And it still turned out well. :D

This recipe got a huge YES, PLEASE! from our pastor and his wife, who were our dinner guests the night I tried the recipe. :D They earned me an incredible "The girl can cook!" review from our pastor. :D The sauce, again, was Prego®; it was their Very Veggie sauce, so I snuck extra veggies in on Pastor Ronnie. :D I know that I can make these for him any time I wish, and he'll be THRILLED! LOL!

I really liked them, too - this picture doesn't do them justice, because they were pretty cold by now. But even Kenn loved them; he finished these up the next day for his lunch. And he's not a huge Italian fan!

I hope you try them out the next time you've got some time. They're well worth the effort, and are obviously a crowd-pleaser. :D Let me know if you do try them!

Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment