Monday, July 23, 2012

No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Good Monday Morning! :)

How are you doing today? Did you have a good weekend? Try anything new? Y'all are SO quiet out there! I'd love to have a comment.... :D

This is a no-bake cheesecake from Eat Good 4 Life. Go ahead, check it out. I'll wait. :D

First, let me say: I love cheesecake. I could eat it all day, every day. :)

Now, cheesecake in itself is relatively low in carbohydrates; usually where it runs into problems with carbs is in the crust and add-ins. So, I did the crust with only peanuts, no cereal or oats. Because both of those can be pretty carb-heavy, even though whole grains are supposed to be good for you. But I digress. :D

For the cheesecake itself, all I changed was using full-fat cream cheese instead of the lower-fat; the substitutions for lower fat items usually increases the carb count.

I'm afraid this one is getting a NO, THANKS from me. It was OK, but didn't knock me out. It was nice to have in the fridge for when I had to have something sweet. :) But I won't make it again. There are too many other things out there to try, and too many cheesecakes that beat this one. :)

OK, I'm out of here - my aunt from Missouri is visiting us this week. :) Lots to do, lots to make, lots to procrastinate about. :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED, my friends! And let me know when you try something!

No comments:

Post a Comment