Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ravioli, Pioneer-Woman Style!

 It's Wednesday! Are you having a good week? Can you believe that this time next year it will be the beginning of a new month? Christmas will be coming FAST! :D

Today's recipe is courtesy of the blogger I think every other female blogger is secretly a little jealous of, the Pioneer Woman. :D She's got a wonderful blog, and you can catch her on the Food Network these days, as well!

I will tell you right now: her recipe and method both are a big YES, PLEASE! The photo below is in that clunky pasta dough recipe I reviewed last week. Even encased in that heavy dough, this filling was AMAZING - and I know I had to take her suggestion and get some wonton wrappers to finish out the ricotta cheese I'd purchased on clearance. :D

(I'll give you a free YES, PLEASE review of Pampered Chef's cookie scoops, too - the smallest one is PERFECT for filling these!)

I didn't prep them in any way but the boiling water, because I didn't want to waste any more ingredients on that dough. :D So I boiled them, and then dipped them in Prego.

I love, love, love this recipe. I'll show you what I did with the ones I made with the wonton wrappers next week. :D I can't give you ravioli two posts in a row, can I? :D

Try this filling. I'm pretty sure it will become a go-to recipe for you - it's easy and delicious!

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be blessed! If you find something you want me to try out, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment