Monday, July 9, 2012

Basic Pasta

Good Monday morning! Did you have a good weekend? Did you try anything new this weekend?

I did - it was a big entertaining weekend, and I can't wait to show you some of those recipes. But today's is one I tried a while ago.

Here's another from a recipe website, AllRecipes.com. And it's for Basic Pasta.

I do not have a pasta machine, so that probably had a lot to do with this. I didn't care for it - it was too heavy. But I suspect a lot of that had to do with my not being able to get it as thin as it should have been. But this is definitely a NO, THANK YOU. If I ever get a pasta machine - or if someone wants to send me one to review (even if it's a Kitchen Aid mixer attachment! :D HINT!!), I'll try it again. But for now, it's getting gone from my box!

Keep watching! :) And if you have anything you want me to review, please let me know!!! :) Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment