Friday, June 29, 2012

Lemon Brownies

It's FRIDAY! You MADE it! And tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so let's all sing to her!

♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KELLI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!♫

:D

Thank you! :D

Anyway! LOL! Today's recipe is brought to you from Rita's Recipes, for Lemon Brownies.

This does, indeed, make up a small pan of brownies - but they're so full of flavor, you don't need a huge brownie to get the lemon!

These are a definite YES, PLEASE around here; we all really like the refreshing taste of lemon. And these are really, really good. :) The only critique I heard was from my dad, who doesn't like chocolate and insisted these weren't brownies, they were "lemonies". :D

The only tweak I did was add just a touch of lemon extract to the brownie recipe, but I'm not sure it was necessary; the glaze's liquid is all lemon juice, so it's very lemony. :) I'm not sorry I added it, however, and might do so again when I make these again. Because it's a given - they were easy! Need something for a treat this weekend? Try these! :) And then let me know what you thought.

OK, I'm off! Enjoy your weekend! Be BLESSED!!!

1 comment:

  1. gtavapk.best
    Things are moving on along. And Hannah is growing big and strong (trust me).

    ReplyDelete