Monday, October 13, 2014

Manicure Monday: Jamberry Review

Welcome to Monday! :)

Today, I want to share something that was pretty new to me, until my sister decided she was going to become a Jamberry representative. For transparency, she sent me the ones pictured as samples to try and show you - but I also bought some from her premiere party. :D

Here is the link to her website.

This was the first time I've used Jamberry, so I was curious. I watched the video twice on how to use them, and then went ahead.

Because I was doing two accent nails on each hand, I wanted to do them before painting my nails. I did my dominant hand first, because that's the one I knew I'd have the most trouble with - trimming with scissors!!! But it went surprisingly smoothly. In the video, they tell you to file any excess off with an emery board; they say, "Aggressive filing is not necessary." Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, I thought - but no, really. The excess came off really easily.

The only problem I had was with adhering ONE of the four. I'm not sure what I did differently, but it took me THREE tries to get it to stick. I can already tell that they're going to last longer than my normal polish. No chipping, which is fantastic - I'm really hard on polish. :) I only used about 2/3 of each of two strips, so it's economical - and there's NO WAY I could have gotten the stripes even, let alone the circles done freehand! :)

I'll let you know how long they last - if I decide to take them off before they need to be taken off. :D

I'm having a Facebook party; there are chances to enter drawings, play games, etc. It's going on today through Wednesday; if you'd like to join up, here's the link! If it doesn't work, message me and we'll add you. :) If you want to book your own party, let Kelli know I sent you! It's great because anyone can order from anywhere! :)

Have a wonderful day, dear friend! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment