Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sugar Cookie Bars


Welcome to Wednesday!! :) Have you had a good week so far?

Today, I want to share this recipe that I've made several times since I found it, but always gave away before I could shoot a photo! This recipe is for Sugar Cookie Bars from High Heels & Grills. :D

So, this is obviously a YES, PLEASE! recipe, since I continue to make it. :D They're rich, sugary cookies with a wonderful frosting; as you can see here, I jazzed the latest batch up with fall sprinkles. They're easy to dress up or down, and SO easy to transport!!! That's the best part - taking them to someone who needs a meal means they'll have something sweet to grab and go for a while.

I didn't change the recipe in any way, shape, or form. :) Isn't that amazing?? :D

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day, dear friend. BE BLESSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment