Monday, October 20, 2014

Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes


Welcome to Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Kenn and I are gone for a bit, but you don't have to miss out on my reviews this time. You're on my TO DO list before I leave! :D

Today's review is this recipe for Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes from Raining Hot Coupons.

This is definitely a YES, PLEASE! recipe. I used pumpkin puree that I made from a sugar pumpkin; it was a little funny that it only needed a little for the recipe, but I did it, anyway. :D

They were really nicely spiced, and VERY fluffy. I halved the recipe because Kenn was gone - and because he refuses to believe he actually likes things with pumpkin in it (although he does! :D). Mom had one, and she really liked them!

I probably put a little more cinnamon in than it called for. (OK. I KNOW I did. :D ) They were REALLY good, and very easy. I think you should put these on the menu for sometime soon! :D Ooooh, how fun to do these for breakfast, then go to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard! It would be a perfect fall day!

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a wonderful day, dear friend. Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment