Monday, October 6, 2014

German Pancake



Good Monday Morning! Welcome to October! What better time for a German breakfast recipe, right?!? :D (Don't ask me why...) Here's one - German Pancake from 365 Days of Baking & More.

This was pretty darned easy. :) Let me check the recipe to see if I "tweaked" anything... :D Nope, I didn't.

This is a YES, PLEASE! recipe, although it's not a strong flavor by itself. We used maple syrup on top, but it tastes a LOT like an eclaire, so I could see some Nutella or chocolate sauce drizzled over instead. (Oh, YUM!!) You can serve it with jams and jellies, too.

If you're looking for a relatively easy recipe that's not too filling, a little bit of a treat, this is your recipe. It serves four, but it's NOT a heavy dish. You'll probably want to serve SOMETHING else with it - fruit, breakfast meat, etc.

OK, peeps, I'm outta here! TONS on my to-do list today! :) Have a wonderful day. BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment