Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Harvest Pear Crisp

Welcome to Wednesday! Are you having a good week? I hope so! Kenn and I are still gone. :D

Today's recipe is for Harvest Pear Crisp from My Recipes.com.

This is another YES, PLEASE! recipe - it's originally from COOKING LIGHT, which means my mom won't groan too much about its ingredients. :D And we used oat flour instead of white/wheat, so my dad could enjoy some of it, too.

Mom put it together for me, because I got crazy busy the day I was going to do it - and the pears my friend, Maria, brought over needed to be used before I had another free day. Thanks, Mom and Maria!!! :)

Mom used pecans, even though the recipe said walnuts - and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!

Let me know if you've tried anything I've shown you yet! :D I hope you have a wonderful day. Be blessed, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment