Monday, January 27, 2014

Manicure Monday, throwback!


Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend?? Are you ready for your week? It's the LAST week of January. One month already GONE. Whoah.

I didn't blog this manicure when I did it, and it was one of my favorites last year. Do you see the turkey??? This was one of my first attempts at free-handing anything, so I think it turned out pretty darned well. :D

The other four fingernails are feathers. :D This was probably second to the "Scooby Doo eyes" manicure I did. :D It just makes me smile, even now!

My new Bible Study group meets at my house today at 10:15! If you can't come - and EVERYONE is invited! - please pray for us. We're doing JESUS THE ONE AND ONLY by Beth Moore, and I'd certainly appreciate your prayers as we meet together for three months.

THANK YOU! :) Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment