Monday, January 13, 2014

Manicure Monday! :D


Welcome to another Monday! :D How are you today? Did you have a good weekend? Did you watch football? Me, either. LOL!

Today's manicure is brought to you by my youngest sister; she gave me the nail polish for Christmas, and an Amazon.com gift card so I could get whatever I wanted - so I got some pretty little rhinestones. :D

Edited to say: This is OPI's formula, NOT Orly. Gotta be fair!!! :)
This gray is one of a mini set, and it's called "I Vant to Be a Lone Star" by Orly. I was TRULY disappointed in how long it took to dry - I'm finding that Orly isn't my favorite brand to work with! I like the color; it's a soft gray with a tiny hint of blue. Now I'm craving a denim color. :D

The rhinestones are SO fun. There's lots of different colors in the pack I got, but they're all this size. If my nails were longer, I could put more down the line - you can see that I actually fit four in a row on my right-hand ring finger. :)

SO. I'm enjoying this manicure, wore it to church - and chose my jewelry to compliment it. :D Dressing up my nails is SO fun! Have I inspired anyone else to do it yet??? :D

OK, I'm outta here. I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment