Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Hershey's Spread with Almonds

 Good TUESDAY morning! :) I know I'm off my posting schedule, but I wanted to share this review, and I have a deadline to meet for reporting it. :)

I received this sample of Hershey's Spread with Almonds to review from Crowdtap. Opinions are my own. (As if you could stop me from sharing them! :D )

So, my assignment was to show five of my favorite snacks with the spread. One of them's a little more than a snack, but it is my favorite! :D

Overall, I like the spread. With some things, the almond flavor really complimented - like it was surprisingly good with the pretzel sticks. But most of the time, I felt like it was a little overwhelming. Probably because I'm used to Nutella - and almond flavoring isn't my favorite. :D


Here, I warmed about a tablespoon up in the microwave and drizzled it over salted popcorn. I really loved the combo of salty and sweet!









Of COURSE I loved it on strawberries. :D And the flavor also complimented the berries. But IMHO, you can't go wrong with chocolate and strawberries. :D









Here, I used mini Nilla wafers and banana slices to make snack sandwiches. :D Um, YUM!!!


Here are those stick pretzels and the spread. With my diabetes, you know I have to be careful with my carbs. I found that a little of this really satisfied my snack cravings!
And finally, here was a breakfast I did!!! :D It's stuffed French toast - I spread a thin layer of plain cream cheese on one side, and the Hershey's Spread on the other, made a sandwich, and did the egg wash and fried it up. WOW, was it rich - I needed the strawberries to cut through the richness, but it was SO GOOD - and FILLING!

OK, y'all, I'm outta here! BUSY day today! :D

Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment