Friday, August 2, 2013

Buffet Pancake Dippers

Happy FRIDAY! Do you have a busy weekend planned? I swear, I think EVERY weekend is BUSY these days...!

Anyway. :D



The pancake recipe I reviewed already? Well, I used it to do these Buffet Pancake Dippers from Lady Behind the Curtain.

Don't you love my new serving dish? :D I put sugar-free syrup on one side, regular on the other - and we each had our own dipping cups!

I used turkey bacon. And I didn't like these much; I think turkey bacon has a strong flavor on its own, but the flavor did NOT come thru in these. I don't think it would have been any different if I'd used real bacon, either. So I'm saying, NO, THANKS! to these. It didn't save any time, didn't taste wonderful.

So, there you go! :D Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful weekend. Be BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. I glanced at the title and thought it said "Pancake Diapers"! OY! I knew I was tired.... :P

    ReplyDelete