Friday, August 9, 2013

Hershey's Cookies & Cream Premium Cookie Mix


Happy Friday!!! :D It's the first Friday in August; many of you have kids who've already been in school this week. Do you have big plans to enjoy the weekend, or are you going to rest?!? :D

I get samples a lot online; I like to try new products, and I need to remember to review them more often for you. Sometimes things are wonderful, sometimes not so much.

This is a not so much. Don't worry about taking your time to make these, please. I don't know if I'm more of a "cookie snob" than I used to be, since I do make most of mine by scratch now. I still use cookie mixes to make easy "dump cakes" and toppings for baked goods. But this cookie mix, I wanted to try in the way it's advertised - as a premium cookie.

To me (and my mom), there's a real chemical after-taste. I don't know exactly what it came from, but it was definitely there. Yuck. I mean, if there are chemicals or man-made stuff in my cookie, don't let me TASTE it!!! :D

So, thank you, Betty Crocker, for sending me the free sample to try. But I won't be purchasing it. No, thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!!!! Be BLESSED - and enjoy time with loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment