Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Greek Yogurt Pancakes


Here we are at Wednesday! :) I hope you're having a fantastic week! I'm counting down the days until I go back to Oregon again - and then return again. :D Life stays interesting. Have you noticed that?!? :D

Anyway. :D

These are Greek Yogurt Pancakes from everyday belle.

OK. I will admit to putting a tiny bit of honey into these, because I used plain Greek yogurt. And I should have either added more, or a little stevia. I like a sweet pancake - vanilla extract would have been good, too, and cinnamon. :D

But this was an easy recipe. I did thin mine out a bit with a little milk, because I wanted to be able to spread the cake out a bit. It did take a while to cook - and be sure you don't have your skillet or griddle on too high of a temperature, because these seemed to brown very quickly. Overall, it's a YES, PLEASE - but not an exuberant one. :D HA! (I crack me UP!!)

OK, I'm outta here! Lots to do before I leave. Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment