Friday, May 17, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake



Happy FRIDAY!!! Did you have a good week? Do you have big plans for this weekend? I'm going to spend some time with some of my favorite ladies this weekend; I wish each and every one of them could be here! :)

Anyway. Sorry for the really blurry picture - not of Pooh, but the real subject of the picture. :D He's watercolored, so he's supposed to look like that. :) No, this is a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake, posted on Babble.

So. This was easy; I had all the ingredients on-hand. I even used Splenda's brown sugar blend! :) I didn't have mini chips, so I used regular.

It was another mixed thing. :) It was SO sweet, and SO rich, that I couldn't eat it all. Which is a good thing. :D But I would definitely use less brown sugar. And the texture's a lot different - coarser - than I thought it should be. However, it definitely filled the "sweet tooth" craving. And it was quick, not a lot of it sitting around to tempt me later, and easy.

So. I'm not sure if it's a YES, PLEASE! or not, but I'll probably keep the link around for emergencies. :D I can't imagine how sweet and too much this would have been if there's been ice cream on top! :)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment