Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Cake


Good Wednesday Morning!

Are you having a good week? Have you tried anything new lately? I'm going to be making several new recipes in the next few days,so I'll have fun things to show you next week! :D

Today's recipe is for GF Blueberry Breakfast Cake from A Lazy Girl's Guide To Living Gluten Free.

Now, I'm not going GF; my parents are. It seems to be helping with my dad's asthma, which is a good thing! So I've been saving some GF recipes to pass on or try for them.

Mom made this one Friday, and made two cakes - one for right away, and one to take to a church group dinner Saturday night.  My mom follows recipes TO THE LETTER - unless she asks me how I'd modify it. :D So she didn't change a thing.

The first bite was kind of bland - but it was right out of the oven. :D The longer it cooled, the better the texture AND taste became. It was actually pretty good! I'm sure she'll make it for him again.

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! BE BLESSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment