Monday, January 14, 2013

Pumpkin Fudge

Good Monday! :D How are you today? Did you have a good weekend? Did you try anything new?

It was busy around here, but I took a few pictures of a couple of new things. :) Today's not a share-one-of-those days. :D It's share-some-more-recipes-from-the-open-house day!

This one is for pumpkin fudge, from Better Homes & Gardens.

I didn't tweak anything on this recipe. I educated my family on the different chips that are available during the holidays - but we don't live in a very adventurous area, so we don't see them too often. We did, however, manage to locate a bag of cinnamon chips.

They were yummy, and integral to making this recipe work. It was really good; people who like pumpkin really enjoyed it! Many people told me they'd never heard of pumpkin fudge; I used to purchase it at the Fourth Street Fair in Richmond, IN, where I grew up. :) It's nice to have a recipe for it, so I don't have to search for it so hard! LOL

I'd love to hear if you try this some time. Heck, I'd love to hear when you try ANYTHING I post! :D Have a WONDERFUL day; try and stay warm and dry, wherever you are, and BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment