Monday, January 28, 2013

Basic Biscuits

Good Monday Morning! Did you have a good weekend? Did you try anything new? :D

Today, I'm sharing with you a basic biscuit recipe from Old Fashioned Living.


I have to tell you: this is a BASIC recipe. I needed something to make for our show a few weeks ago - biscuits played a starring role in the first five minutes! - and thought these would be great. I mean, the name of the website kind of said to me, "There's nothing like homemade, old-fashioned!" Right? :D

If you need a basic, easy biscuit recipe, then this is it. But it's not a big batch by any stretch of the imagination - I like my biscuit a little higher than these turned out to be. But it's not a BAD recipe, either! If you're looking for something to be a vehicle for something else - honey, homemade jam - then this works just fine.

I didn't change a thing. :) Just so you know! I'm not going to make this recipe again; this is one that is no different than anything I've tried already. I'm looking for SPECIAL. :D

Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment