Monday, February 3, 2014

Manicure Monday - Zoya Stripes

Welcome to another Monday - but the FIRST Monday in February! Are you ready!??! :)

Today's manicure is one I came up with all by myself. :D After looking at so many pictures, I wanted to do something simple but different; Zoya had a fantastic sale on their website a couple of weeks ago. I got six polishes for the (rather high) cost of shipping only, so we jumped on the bandwagon. Kenn "ordered" three, and I ordered three. :D What you see are two of them; the lighter color is Dove, and the dark sparkly one is Cassedy.

I used striping tape to make designs on three of my nails; I painted over four of the nails on each hand with the Cassedy, then removed the striping tape to reveal my designs. :)

Yes, that IS Kenn and his big ol' lens you see in the reflection. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day!! Be BLESSED - and try something new! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment