Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


This is what I made for Kenn for Valentine's Day! :)

You know that English toffee I posted earlier this year? Well, Kenn really likes it. So I decided to use the new silicone mold I got for Christmas to make it extra-special for him; I put almonds on top of some, and just left the almond bark coating on top plain on the other half.

I used these little mini loaf liners to stack them in, four to a cup. Then, I stacked THOSE into a gusseted cello bag and used a piece of retired Stampin' Up! ribbon to tie it together. :)

I made him a card, too; you can go to Lori's Stamping Spot to see it!

I hope you've had a good day. I really don't like Valentine's Day - I never have - but we celebrate any chance we get. :D Kenn had to work tonight, so I worked on food for tomorrow's jewelry party! If you are in the area, it's at 2 at my house - and if you want to place an order, LMK before then so I don't close out my party. I'd love to get two more outside orders!!! :) Anyway. I have lots of things now to photo for you tomorrow; hopefully I'll be able to post a little more on-time. We're still having equipment problems. :/

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment