Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Peanut Butter Cheesecake


Happy Wednesday!!!

It's absolutely beautiful here in Middle Tennessee; I can't tell you how nice it's been the last couple of days. Ahhh, FALL. The trees are starting to show those tinges of color change, and there are leaf falls happening when the wind blows. :)

Today's post is a recipe review for Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Taste of Home.

This is good. It's VERY rich, decadent and creamy. But I just wasn't knocked out. If I'm going to burn these kinds of calories, I want it to be something that I will close my eyes and groan over. This didn't really do that for me. I think it might have been all the textures in it. I like my cheesecake mostly creamy, I think. This had chunks! :D

So, I'm going to say NO, THANKS - but it's all because of my personal taste. If you try it, let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment