Monday, October 14, 2013

Manicure Monday Again! :D

Happy Monday Morning!

OK, so I don't have a picture of MY nails to show you today, but you can go to ICY NAILS' blog and see pretty closely what mine looked like. :D

I LOVED this manicure!! It was so easy, and so STINKIN' cute!!! I put glow-in-the-dark over the whites of the eyes, and showed all the kids at the show. :D I had to feed them with a flashlight to get them to glow, because I lived in the dark during the show, but did they ever glow. I would do them again in a heartbeat! :)

I know this is a short post, but seriously, try this one. I felt like I'd painted one of the opening sequences from SCOOBY DOO onto my nails - where they're hiding in the closet, and all of a sudden, there are more than two sets of eyes? :D

By the way, today is Kenn's birthday!!! If you have a way of doing so, please take a sec to wish him a happy one. :D

OK. I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment