Monday, October 22, 2012

Pancake Squares


Hello, Monday! Phew. Does anyone else want the world to stop spinning for maybe just a few hours?!?! :D Getting dragged along, trying to keep up.... :D

These will help you. Trust me. Yup, a definite YES, PLEASE! - from Kenn, too!!! :D The recipe comes from Big Red Kitchen, for Pancake Squares.

What attracted me to this recipe in the first place? TIME SAVING. I don't eat pancakes often, because there's just not much low carb about most of them. :D And I really don't like standing over the griddle, calling Kenn to breakfast to eat his hot while I still have to stand there making MINE.

That's the beauty of this recipe. Seriously. I did the happy dance the morning I made these! :D I popped the pan into the oven, put the bacon on, and did email while everything was working.

She even tells you to double this and bake it in a 13x9 pan - hello, company breakfast!!!!!!! Heck, you can even bake bacon. Happy day, no more having to stand in the kitchen and flip cakes while people you'd like to spend time with are in another room, eating.

And the good news? They're yummy! :) Oh, YES. And they reheat well in the microwave! We got two days' worth of breakfast from one recipe. We did micro sausage the second meal. I am a happy wife when I can make my husband happy with breakfast AND not have to make huge messes and use lots of time to do it. :D

Please let me know when you try this, because I KNOW you're gonna. :D BE BLESSED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment