Friday, November 14, 2014

Snickerdoodle Brownies

It's FRIDAY! Have you had a good week?  Do you have big plans for the weekend? I do - I'll be representing doTERRA at a HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS fair tomorrow at Charlie Daniels Park in Mt. Juliet, TN. If you're in the area, come see me!

Today, I'm sharing these Snickerdoodle Brownies from My Own Sweet Thyme.

These are really good - and SO much easier than regular snickerdoodles! They take hardly any time, and are soft, cinnamony, and cravable. :D

This is also another recipe from when I was in Oregon; I've made them a couple more times since then, but the photo was on my laptop... :D

They freeze well, they travel well, and they make a great gift for someone who loves snickerdoodles. :) I hope you'll try them - snickerdoodles are pretty popular around the holidays... :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Be BLESSED, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment