Monday, November 10, 2014

Breakfast Pie

 Good Monday Morning! I hope you've had a great weekend, and are ready for your week! :) (Seriously. Is anyone, EVER????)

Today's recipe share is for Breakfast Pie from Joyful Momma's Kitchen.

This is so much a YES, PLEASE! that the first time I made it, I didn't even get to photograph it! :D I made it for my Bible study ladies, and we all devoured what we had; I put the rest in the fridge, figuring to eat some the next day and photo it then.

Didn't happen. :D

Kenn wanted to know if he could finish it off! Of course I said yes - and remembered, hours later, that I hadn't gotten a photo for you!

Guess I'd have to make it again....
So I did, for our farmer friends in Indiana. And I forgot: I should have doubled the recipe, because they need FUEL to work as hard as they do. But they were SO polite, and saved Kenn the last piece. :D

The second time, I used bacon bits. For one thing, I was using someone else's kitchen, and that always throws me off (and makes things take longer to make!). For another, it's SOOOOOOO much quicker! :D

Also, I didn't do the corn flakes thing. It's already got potatoes in it, and I didn't want to add more carbs! Neither time did I do them, and no one felt like it was missing ANYTHING. :D

I hope you do try this; it's really good, really easy, and will get rave reviews. :D

Have a wonderful day, friend! Be BLESSED~!

No comments:

Post a Comment