Friday, June 27, 2014

Greek Yogurt Brownies

Happy Friday! :) Are you planning to have a good weekend? I hope so! And these MIGHT help it be pretty awesome. :D

These are Greek yogurt brownies from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice.

These are INCREDIBLY rich, people. Don't look at this and think, "HOW small do you want me to cut these? No way!" THEY ARE SO VERY RICH!!!

I followed the recipe exactly. If I were to do it again, I wouldn't put the last 1/4 cup of semisweet chips on top; I'd probably add another 1/4 cup of white. It was really, really DARK. Oh, I didn't put in the walnuts; they would probably help cut the richness a bit, too, but didn't want to deal with possible nut allergies.

These are a yes, please recipe. No one could believe these were no fat! :)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be blessed, dear friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment