Monday, July 7, 2014

Manicure Monday - Patriotic!

Good Monday Morning!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!


This is how I did my nails for Independence Day. It's a white base coat, with a red clear sparkle glitter topper. Then I French-tipped my nails with that pretty blue, and TRIED to draw a line right underneath with a silver metallic striper brush. Now, please note: this is my right hand. I am left-handed. And the button on my good cameras are all on the left side. So you usually get the worse of the two to see, unless I talk Kenn into helping me. :D

I got a lot of compliments on them on Sunday. It was fun - they're sparkly to look at, and the blue tips attract just enough attention. :D

OK, I'm outta here! I hope you have a wonderful day! :) Be BLESSED, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment