Monday, June 23, 2014

Asian-Style Cobb Salad



Hi! Did you have a good weekend? How's your June going? Mine's fast and furious! Goodness! :)

We decided to do these one night because we'd been SUPER busy, and I had all the ingredients on-hand. We like layered salads - where anyone can put whatever they want more of into their serving. This is mine!

The recipe comes from D*mn Delicious.

(I just don't get the idea of putting curse words into the name of your blog. Just me, but...!!!)

We liked it. We liked the fact it was easy, that things are on-hand for it. The dressing was nice and light, and I appreciated that. I'm keeping it in the "Good recipes to have", because I like the elements. We didn't LOVE it - it wasn't a demand performances - but it also wasn't a DON'T MAKE THIS EVER AGAIN. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day, dear friend. BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment