Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Honey Oat Quick Bread

Happy Wednesday! :) Two days in a row - HURRAY! :D


Today's recipe is Honey Oat Quick Bread from Cooking.com.

OK. I did NOTHING to this bread recipe except follow it. :D Just so you know!

It's OK. It's nothing to drool over; it's a basic bread, and would be good with a stew or soup in the fall, if you need another basic bread recipe. It's pretty, too. :) But as someone who loves bread and shouldn't eat it, I won't have a difficult time passing this one up. :D (And my mom liked it, but they're on a gluten-free diet, and ANY bread is - well, like manna to her. :D )

It's got a great texture to it, don't get me wrong. But it needs some jazzing up - and there are so many bread recipes out there to try, I'm not gonna spend any time on this one. :D But if you try it, let me know what YOU think!

Outta here! Busy, busy - and rehearsals start Sunday for ROGERS & HAMMERSTEIN'S CINDERELLA! But I WILL be here Friday - I'm going to go set it up now. :D

Have a wonderful day! Try something new, and BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment