Monday, November 19, 2012

Moose Munch


Good Monday Morning! did you have a good weekend? Are you happy about it being a short work week? :D There's lots to do here, if you need something to keep you busy.... :D

Anyway. :D Saturday was my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon for my Stampin' Up! hostesses, so this is another crossover post. :D For a really fun way to package this Moose Munch, please go to Lori's Stamping Spot to see today's post.

 I forgot to take a photo of just the caramel corn; I can't tell you how much I say YES, PLEASE! to this whole recipe. It was pretty, easy, impressive, and yummy. :D

Oh, yeah, You'd probably like to know where to find the recipe! It's from Pondered, Primed, Perfected, for Moose Munch.

 For the bags I show on my Stampin' Up! blog, I got five bags full from one batch of Moose Munch. Oh, was it good. :D I gave Kenn my bag, just so you know I didn't eat myself into a sugar coma. But anyway, it would make a FANTASTIC gift for office mates or neighbors.

OK, gotta jet - LOTS to do. There will be more recipes from my luncheon reviewed all week, so stay tuned! :D Have a BLESSED day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the link to my page! I'm glad to hear you tried the Moose Munch. I have to give mine away quickly too ;) Have a beautiful Christmas.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete