Monday, September 19, 2016

Book Review: PLAY WITH FIRE by Bianca Juarez Olthoff

Good afternoon, friends! I'm here with another book review - this time, it's Bianca Juarez Olthoff's PLAY WITH FIRE.

This is a great book - very fast read for me! - that talks about one's own desert time. (Think the Israelites after Egypt.) Bianca is a wonderful storyteller; she weaves her story and the Israelites' beautifully - and talking about the Holy Spirit and how God leads.

Bianca also breaks the way people hear from the Spirit into four different types, which I really appreciated; one of them is people who "see", the ones who receive visions. I know several people like this - I'm not one - and I've often wished I could experience that clear sight of His working. But there IS a category I fit into - I'm not going to tell you. :D You'll need to read the book in order to discover the other three categories. :D

I really enjoyed PLAY WITH FIRE. We serve such an incredible God - I felt His gentle eye-opening presence as I finished the book. I would recommend that you get it and read it - and then tell someone else about it! :D

Have a wonderful day, friend! Be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment