Monday, November 7, 2016

Recipe Review - Easy Pad Thai


Happy Monday!!! I wanted to post something today, because Wednesday I'm having a guest blogger, and you will NOT want to miss her post!!!!

So. This is a recipe for easy pad Thai. (In case it's been too long, just click on that last part of the sentence to go to the recipe. :D )

Mine looks different because I don't like scallions, AND because I know what I like for garnish, etc., on my pad Thai. :D

It was an extremely easy recipe, and tasted really yummy. The main thing about making pad Thai - or almost any Asian recipe! - is to have all your ingredients ready to go before you start cooking. It goes REALLY fast!

OK, my friend, have a wonderful and blessed day!!! Don't forget to check back Wednesday morning! :) Hint: there's a giveaway involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment