Friday, August 15, 2014

Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Cake

Happy Friday! Have you had a good week? Can you believe we're at the middle of August already? Goodness, but this year's flying by. :)

Today's recipe is for Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Cake from Inside BruCrew Life. (For recipes on any of the reviews, just click the link that's the website's name!)

The only thing I did to adapt this recipe was half it, and bake it in an 8" square pan.

What I didn't like about it? That's a LOT of oil to use. And I didn't like that the peanut butter cups were only on the top.

I was thinking about this, and thinking about ways to doctor this recipe, when my husband said to me, "I really love this cake! It's really moist!"

Well. What's a girl to do?!?! I might try something else besides PB cups on top. I know for a fact that's not something Kenn's attached to. :) But I guess I'll keep the recipe! He's not a sweets fan, so to get that kind of response means something. :)

Let me know what you think if you try it! Have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment