Monday, May 19, 2014

BLT Nibbles

GOOD MONDAY MORNING! :) Sorry it's been so long since I posted; I got one of the viruses going around, AND I got super busy - I've done a show since I was last here! :D

SO. Today's share is these BLT Nibbles from Food.com.

I made these for an event; they were really easy - except for the complete mess of the kitchen I made when coring the cherry tomatoes! :D

I didn't change anything in the recipe at all. Yea, me! :D

They're a bit sharp at first, but they're very addictive - and rich. I'm giving this a YES, PLEASE! They add a nice pop of color to the table/buffet, you can make them in steps, and the filling-the-tomatoes part is something you can give to someone else to do! :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day, friend! BE BLESSED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment