Friday, May 23, 2014

Bella Nashville

WELCOME to Friday! :) Have you had a good week? Are you looking forward to a long weekend? I'm looking forward to Monday - a dear friend is coming over to spend some time with me/us, and I love being with her. :)


Today is a review of a pizzeria in the Nashville Farmer's Market, Bella Nashville.

When Kenn and I took 24 hours and just escaped, we ended our time with lunch at the food court at the Farmer's Market - that way, we could each get what we wanted. And, since I'd been craving pizza for a while, that's what I opted for.

Mine was the very first order, so it took a while. (We were there before Bella even opened.) This is how it was served.

I'll tell you right now: if you like a thin, crispy crust, this isn't the one for you. It was crunchy, with a bit of char, and chewy. That and the fresh basil were what won me over; the sauce, frankly, tasted like - well, my first thought was "Boyardee". :/ But I couldn't stop eating that CRUST!! (And it's not terribly cheap, but it's a beautiful pizza oven... :D)

I'm not a huge sauce fan, anyway, so if I get the chance to try them out again, I think I'll ask for either light or no sauce. But I will try them again; I'm giving them a YES, PLEASE! (I know. Bread is not good for my glucose levels. But we were on staycation! :D )

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day! Be BLESSED, dear friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment