Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fluffy Pancakes


Welcome to Wednesday!!!! I hope you're having a great week! It's BUSY here - and surprise company, two shows to work on, and a desk that isn't cleaning itself off no matter how much I let it have time to do so all add up to lots to do, not much motivation. :D

Speaking of which. I was moaning about wanting pancakes a couple of weeks ago, and my loving, darling husband told me, "If you will make them up, I will fry them for you." Well, I JUMPED at that - I am SOOOOO lazy in the mornings, I really do want the universe to just have my breakfast appear, hot and waiting, every morning. :D

So I turned to this recipe I had Pinned, for fluffy pancakes from allrecipes.com.

They were good!!! (Hubby fried them a bit hotter than I would have, so some of them got a bit darker than makes for a good photo. ;D) They were light and airy, just like a pancake called "fluffy" should be. They went together quickly, and it was really nice to have breakfast together. I have quite the guy; I'm very blessed by him, every day!!

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day, my friend. BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment