Monday, January 25, 2016

Quick and Easy Mason Jar Frittata

Happy Monday! Thanks for stumbling across my blog today! :)

Today I'm reviewing this review for Quick and Easy Mason Jar Frittatas from Target.com - who knew they had recipes?!?!

I made these a few months ago for our Bible study; I use that and my turn at hostessing Stampin' Up! parties to try out new recipes, since most of the ones I want to try aren't things we can eat around here. :D But these ARE something I can eat - and they earn a YES, PLEASE!!!

These frittatas are SUPER easy; I made them up the night before, and just cooked them off that morning. They were TASTY!!! Everyone oohed and aahhed over them - and who doesn't like something in a cute mason jar? :D I loved being able to make them ahead. Perfect for entertaining, OR for regular family!

These also reheated well enough that I could make up a batch and keep them in the fridge for a week's worth of breakfasts.

Let me know if you decide to try them! Have a wonderful day - BE BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment