Monday, December 23, 2013

Just Another Manic(ure) Monday! :D


I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :D

I'm sorry I disappeared for so long; the open house totally dominated my time for a LONG time, and the two weeks after it were incredibly busy, too. As I write this, I'm waiting for family to arrive for Christmas! Do you have big plans for Christmas? I'd love to hear what you're up to! :)

So, I apologize for the difficulty in seeing this picture too well. I adapted the two tree nails from the first photo on this page; the other nails have a glitter cascade done. It's been so much fun doing nails for the season! My nails have been in rough shape from cooking and doing dishes - that's why they're so short - but I'm working on taking care of them. :)

Have a wonderful day, dear friend. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment