Monday, April 8, 2013

Savory Pork Roast


Good Monday Morning! How are you today?

Sorry I didn't make it to posting two days last week; I have a feeling it might be a little sketchy until we settle into a place and I have a routine. :D We're still looking for a place to rent, but I've been cooking a lot for our friends in St. Paul. This was one of the first recipes I tested on them. :D

This is Simple Savory Pork Roast from allrecipes.com.

This got a definite YES, PLEASE! from everyone here. :) It was super easy! The only thing I did differently was cook it lower and slower - I wanted to get it into the oven, and wasn't sure what time everyone would be gathering for dinner. So, it got about two hours at 320 degrees - and was it ever moist!!!! SOO yummy - don't forget to let it rest for a few minutes before cutting, just like any other meat. :)

I made red mashed potatoes and brown gravy, and served with Corrine's homemade applesauce and a tossed salad. Easy, lovely meal. :)

OK, I'm outta here!! Have a wonderful day - BE BLESSED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment